Sunday, January 16, 2011

So what exactly IS Reasonable Man Syndrome?

I have tried. I really have. But there is nothing for it.

I admit to not being a social person. But the prospect of anonymity... is tantalising. In real life, people don't want to listen to me talking about minutiae all the time. Seeing a bird flying overhead is not "meant" to be an invitation to describe the details of that bird's habits. Listening to a musician on the big TVs at the gym is not "meant" to give me an excuse to criticise his or her musical technique. Seeing a gramattical error on the internet is not "meant" to lead to an hour-long explanation of the philosophy of language.

To this, I say: ENOUGH.

I will rant. I will rage. And I will do it... on the internet.

I am an atheist. I am a skeptic. I am a pragmatist. I am a leftie. I am a gamer.

I am these and other things that people have feelings about.

But my opinions will be read by at least three people.

ONWARDS TO INTERNET GLORY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Kumquodeweisiumz, 'Mad. This is your first comment.
    (A pity it's from boring old azarov98.)
    Anyway, go forth and rant! I'm all for it. I look forward to gaining valuable knowledge from you and/or ruthlessly demolishing your deeply held delusions.
    XDDD

    P.S. Poor old Emergency Banana Productions, looks like you have been SUCCEEDED. >sob<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you physic or what? Your opinions have now been read by 2 people... getting so close to prediction... spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third person: prediction complete. All the best with articulating your thoughts and/or feelings going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post more, madlachlan! Let the controversy explode the people's brains!

    ReplyDelete